Registrations are accepted online or by mail. Please understand if paying by mail registrations are not confirmed until payment is received by the Critter Barn.
Parental Release Form is necessary only when there is no adult accompanying the child for a class, for example Critter Camp and Animal Adventures.
- Full Refunds will be given: If class is cancelled by the Critter Barn due to low enrollment or severe weather.
- Partial Refunds will be given: If you have registered for a class and decide that you cannot attend more than 2 weeks prior to the start of a class, you will be issued a credit or refund, less a $5.00 administration fee.
- No Refund will be given: If you cancel from any program less than 2 weeks from the program start date, or after the start of a program no refund or credit will be given without a doctor's slip.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of the following:
- If it is raining: Programs run as scheduled. The barn has stood for nearly 130 years, and there is plenty of opportunity to learn and have a great time on a rainy day.
- Tornado Watch or Warning: Programs are automatically cancelled.