Connecting with Animals!
For 16 years, the Critter Barn has provided an opportunity for students in the Community Work Study program to learn important job and life skills in a completely different environment. Critter Barn's staff is always willing to work with my students, and make them feel important.- Brian Courville, Hudsonville
|Kids connect with animals, it's a natural avenue to use as long as you have the support systems to make it safe and usable. That's what you have at the Critter Barn, which makes the farm a marvelous thing!
- Grandmother of a Critter Crew member with autism.
|We watch our students grow as they learn important life skills and work in the farm environment. Accomplishing chores creates a sense of pride in our students.
- Julie Lilly, retired
- Disability Network / Lakeshore
- JCI Care and Share Program supports our porgrams for guests with special needs
- Ottawa Area Intermediate School District
- MOKA Homes
- Community Based Instruction if Holland and Zeeland
- Compassionate Heart
- Indian Trails
- Community Mental Health Life Enrichment
- Ready for Life