You can contact us about field trips online by clicking here or you can print our registration form HERE for field trips during the school year. For Summer Field Trips, you can print our registration form HERE.
Check out our Field Trip Video on YouTube.
- We can also come to you! Learn more about our Traveling Farms.
- Visit the Information for Teachers page to learn more!
- Most Field trips begin at 9:30 am and end by 2:00 pm (this schedule is flexible)
- Admission: $8 per person for school field trips 4.5 hr
- Admission: $6 per person for 1.5 to 2 hr field trips for preschools
- Free parking
- Clean Porta-jons
- Wheel chair accessible porta jon
- All attractions are accessible
- Our large barn has heated rooms
- Field trips run rain or shine
- Registrations will be booked in the order they are received
- Contact us for special accommodations, allergies, wheelchairs, etc
- We host groups of 15 up to 125 students plus parents
- Children must be accompanied by adults while at our farm
- Admission fee for field trips is per person
- Fall Field Trips: September and October
- Spring Field Trips: March, April, May, early June
- Summer Field Trips: June July and August
Shorter field trips 1.5 to 2 hours
- Christmas Field Trips: December
We offer hands-on, educational field trips for children, aligned with State of Michigan Benchmarks in Life Sciences and Social Studies. We will work with you to achieve a project based learning activity with your students, just call ahead. (616) 748-1110. Students will enjoy group presentations and experience interactive learning.