Check out our Field Trip Video on YouTube.
- We can also come to you! Learn more about our Traveling Farms.
- Visit the Information for Teachers page to learn more!
- Most Field trips begin at 9:30 am and end by 2:00 pm (this schedule is flexible)
- Admission: $8 per person for school field trips 4.5 hr
- Admission: $6 per person for 1.5 to 2 hr field trips for preschools
- Free parking
- Clean Porta-jons
- Wheel chair accessible porta jon
- All attractions are accessible
- Our large barn has heated rooms
- Field trips run rain or shine
- Registrations will be booked in the order they are received
- Contact us for special accommodations, allergies, wheelchairs, etc
- We host groups of 15 up to 125 students plus parents
- Children must be accompanied by adults while at our farm
- Admission fee for field trips is per person
- Fall Field Trips: September and October
- Spring Field Trips: March, April, May, early June
- Summer Field Trips: June July and August
Shorter field trips 1.5 to 2 hours
- Christmas Field Trips: December
We offer hands-on, educational field trips for children, aligned with State of Michigan Benchmarks in Life Sciences and Social Studies. We will work with you to achieve a project based learning activity with your students, just call ahead. (616) 748-1110. Students will enjoy group presentations and experience interactive learning.