The Critter Barn is dedicated to teaching about farming and agriculture while inspiring people of all ages and all abilities through the miracles in nature found at the farm.
- To inspire through the animals and crops at the farm
- To enjoy hands-on experiences at a real farm for all ages and abilities
- To connect people to agriculture, farm work and food sources
- To teach about sustainability and healthy life styles
- To enable children to volunteer and develop responsibility
- To share values through farm experiences, farm heritage and stories
- To celebrate the Creator of all we study
- Increase our outreach
- Ensure purposeful activity for our diverse
group of visitors
- Improve core agricultural programs and
- Maintain a dynamic staff team and add staff members to support program growth
- Expand our donor base to raise needed funds to
sustain the Critter Barn
- Plan for a future expanded Educational Farm, representing our farming heritage and showcasing modern farming strategies. A new facility is needed with heated rooms, real bathrooms, and an inclusive facility for all ages and all abilities.