The Critter Barn is very grateful to many adults who have given their time to help our organization. Some adults work side-by-side with our Critter Crew, children age 8-16, assisting with chores, answering questions and serving as a positive role model. Others work on their own projects. Some greet guests and share their farm knowledge with visitors.
Adults begin the process by submitting our application form
Here are a few ways adult volunteers help:
- Be a tour guide, greet guests, share information with guests
- Be a job coach for a child
- Care for the welfare of our animals and birds
- Assist office staff, answer phones
- Care for the gardens
- Help clean the barn!
- Share your organizational and leadership skills
- Assist with maintaining our facility..."fix-it jobs"
- Complete (mail or email) the Adult Volunteer registration form (PDF) today!
- Call 616-748-1110 or email email@example.com for an appointment with our director