Scroll down below the calendar for presentation details...
We will offer a presentation at least every hour, and as needed every half hour. We will be open on December 29 and 30 too, from 11am to 6pm offering the Live Nativity. On December 31 and January 2 the barn will be open for general visiting!
“We love to give children a hands-on experience that helps them imagine the first Christmas."
- Enjoy our decorated facility
- Visit cows, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits, chicks and more
- View our unique display of Bethlehem and Galilee
- Experience the Live Nativity inside our historic gambrel roof barn
- Sheep Shearing Saturdays December 6th and 13th TBA
- Admission is a free. Everyone is welcome.
- Donations are accepted and support this event.
View our LIVE NATIVITY FLYER
If you have a group of 15 or more coming, call ahead and reserve a time. It's nice to know when larger groups are coming....
The telling of the story of Jesus Christ’s birth, photographs of Israel where Christ lived, inspirational music and costumed characters, make Christmas of long ago come alive! The Live Nativity is staged inside with live animals.
Doors open at 10:45am, first presentation is at 11:00am. and we run until 8:00pm with the final presentation at 7:30pm. Our nativity scene is staged inside our barn, with live animals.
We extend a special thank you to Juanita Baker and Karen Meengs for our beautiful costumes.
We have a bike/walking path along Adams Street in front of our farm. Signs will be posted alerting drivers that this area will be a pedestrian crossing. Do not park along Adams Street. Use the Critter Barn's lot or sometimes our Good Neighbor's lot across Adams Street. Click HERE for directions. Thank you!