We look forward to our Live Nativity in December 2016!
OPEN from December 2-30
more details coming soon!
We love to give children a hands-on experience to help them imagine the first Christmas. Each year we invite you to our Live Nativity to experience the telling of the story of Jesus Christ's birth. You'll enjoy photos of Israel where Christ lived, plus inspirational music, costumed characters, live animals in our barn, and more! We make Christmas of long ago come alive! Donations support this event; your contribution is appreciated.
- View our beautifully decorated facility. (Thank you to Shine Holiday Lighting)
- View our unique photo display of Bethlehem and Galilee
- Experience the Live Nativity inside our historic barn
- Enjoy comfortable, heated rooms for smaller animals and presentation
- Visit cows, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits, chicks and more
We have a bike/walking path along Adams Street in front of our farm. Signs will be posted alerting drivers that this area will be a pedestrian crossing. Please do not park along Adams Street.
Use the Critter Barn's lot or our Good Neighbor's lot across Adams Street. Click HERE for directions. The Critter Barn is on the homestead of a former dairy farm at 9275 Adams Street, Zeeland, MI 49464. We are most grateful to our neighbor for the use of his open lot, across Adams Street from our farm. Thank you!