Live Nativity story and re-enactment begins at a variety of times
(10:30am*)11:00am, (12:00pm*) 1:00pm, (2:00pm*) 3:00pm, (4:00pm*) 5:00pm,
6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm.
*as needed per attendance on that day
In other words, we're flexible....
What will you see when visiting?
- Our facility is festively decorated
- Critter Barn animals are ready for you to hold, pet and enjoy
kitty corral, rabbits, baby chicks, sheep, goats, donkeys....
- One-of-a-Kind Photograph display of Bethlehem and Galilee
- Sheep Shearing: Saturday 14th at 2:00pm
- Live Nativity stable is inside our 130 year old gambrel roofed barn, inspirational music, characters in costume, live animals
Public Admission is FREE. Donations are appreciated and support the education and outreach of the Critter Barn.
Watch our video from a couple years ago...things have changed for 2013, but this will give you a good idea about what we offer.