Our Live Nativity is December's "public hours" so the admission is still by free-will donation.
For large groups over 15 we suggest a donation of $5 per person, but again, we don't charge.
It's our leap of faith. We want as many to come as is possible.
The donations help us run the farm and are needed, but that's how we do it at the Critter Barn.
If you have a group of 15 or more coming, call ahead and reserve a time. Schools and large groups are encouraged to EMAIL US or call ahead (616)748-1110. We will tell you if other groups are scheduled, and will save you a seat, as long as you arrive 10 minutes prior to the Nativity Program's beginning. We will always reserve a good number of seats for our walk -in guests.
Scroll down below the calendar for presentation details...
December Hours are posted above and on our Calendar
The Live Nativity presentation begins:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
(and on the even hours if needed).
- Fridays and Saturdays "on the hour" (and on "the half hour" if needed).
The telling of the story of Jesus Christ’s birth, photographs of Israel where Christ lived,
inspirational music and costumed characters, make Christmas of long ago come alive!
The Live Nativity is staged inside with live animals.
“We love to give children a hands-on experience that helps them imagine the first Christmas."
- Enjoy our decorated facility
- Visit cows, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits, chicks and more
- View our unique display of Bethlehem and Galilee
- Experience the Live Nativity inside our historic gambrel roof barn
- Sheep Shearing Saturdays December 6th and 13th TBA
- Admission is a free. Everyone is welcome.
- Donations are accepted and support this event.
PARKING: The Critter Barn is on the homestead of a former dairy farm at 9275 Adams Street, Zeeland, MI 49464 .
Parking is limited, so we are grateful to our neighbor for the use of his open lot, across Adams Street from our farm.
We have a bike/walking path along Adams Street in front of our farm. Signs will be posted alerting drivers that this area
will be a pedestrian crossing. No Parking signs will be posted along Adams Street. Do not park along Adams Street.
Use the Critter Barn lot or our Good Neighbor's lot for parking. Click HERE for directions. Thank you!