We look forward to our Live Nativity in December 2016!
OPEN from December 6-30
- Live Nativity begins on December 6
Interested in bringing a group? Please call the farm at 748-1110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan ahead with you!
- Our doors open at 10:45am, and the first Nativity presentation begins at 11:00am, then at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday. More presentations are offered as needed.
- On Saturdays the first Nativity presentation begins at 11:00am, and presentations are on the hour. More presentations are offered as needed, every half hour, occasionally every twenty minutes.
We love to give children a hands-on experience to help them imagine the first Christmas. Each year we invite you to our Live Nativity to experience the telling of the story of Jesus Christ's birth. You'll enjoy photos of Israel where Christ lived, plus inspirational music, costumed characters, live animals in our barn, and more! We make Christmas of long ago come alive! Donations support this event; your contribution is appreciated.
- View our beautifully decorated facility. (Thank you to Shine Holiday Lighting and volunteers from Johnson Control)
- View our unique photo display of Bethlehem and Galilee
- Experience the Live Nativity inside our historic barn
- Enjoy comfortable, heated rooms for smaller animals and presentation
- Visit cows, donkeys, sheep, goats, rabbits, chicks and more
We have a bike/walking path along Adams Street in front of our farm. Signs will be posted alerting drivers about our Live Nativity. Please only park along the north shoulder of Adams Street if additional parking is needed.
Click HERE for directions. The Critter Barn is on the homestead of a former dairy farm at 9275 Adams Street, Zeeland, MI 49464. Thank you!