I brought my nephew here and was blown away by how amazing this place is. I loved that my nephew was able to interact with the animals. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
There is so MUCH to see and do at the farm! Below are just a few.
And just so you don't miss out, check our What's New page often.
- Browse around our farm
- Enjoy a tour with a Critter Crew member
- Meet rabbits, chickens, ducks, cats, hogs, cows, sheep, goats, a donkey, turkeys, pot-bellied pigs, geese, a pony and a horse!
- Meet our baby animals
- Go in the pygmy goat and angora goat pen
- Go inside the chicken coop
- Hold, pet, cuddle, feed, watch, interact and learn
- Create great memories with your friends or family!
- Bring your camera
- Bring a tablet and sketch a picture of your favorite animal
- Take a picnic lunch along, we have tables by the front pasture
To help you make the most of your experience, we prepared Visit Guides.
These guides contain a brief description about what you can explore at the farm, plus a few pre and post-visit ideas.