To learn more, go to the What's New page now
Things to know before your visit:
- Donation Boxes at our door? That's correct, instead of an admission fee, we ask you to leave a donation of your choosing. We want everyone to know they are welcome here. Support is needed for our farm to be sustainable and we are grateful for every dollar given.
- Our farm is on a bluff, on the NORTH side of Adams Street (east 16th Street). As you approach the farm, look for the Critter Barn sign by our driveway,
it reads 9275 Enter.
- As you enter, continue past the white farm house and the big red barn. Please drive slowly. Children are always walking around the farm.
- Our Welcome Desk is in the red barn on the north side by the parking area.
- If you are attending with a group of 15 or more, please call ahead (616-748-1110) or email the farm (firstname.lastname@example.org). One and a half hour field trips are $6/person, and full day field trips are $8/person. Groups of 15 or more will be hosted by Critter Barn staff members.
- Park on the north side of the red barn. Our parking area holds about 25 vehicles. Others may park along the North shoulder of Adams Street. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our new farm is scheduled to have 165 parking places.